As soon as you submit the order for translation and / or legalization (in one of our offices or online) you have the opportunity to choose the type of courier service with which you will receive your finished documents.
Standard courier service: delivery of the document on the next working day - BGN 9.00 (ordering from 09:00 to 17:00)
Fast courier service: delivery of the document on the same day - BGN 12.00 (ordering from 09:00 to 12:00 on the same day)
Express courier service: delivery of the document within two hours after it is ready - BGN 18.00 (ordering from 09:00 to 16:00 on the same day)
We work with ECONT, Speedy and all legitimate courier companies.
Free consultation at: +359 893 457 698.
* The indicated prices are for the city of Sofia. If you wish to have delivery of the document in the country or outside of Bulgaria - the prices are negotiable.
* Prices do not include VAT.
* The time frames for translation and / or legalization do not include the delivery time.
* Delivery times do not include the time frame for translation and / or legalization.
You can calculate and pay for translation in our online calculator HERE.
For free consultation click HERE.
Quality translations, always meeting the deadline and maintaining the confidentiality of the information procided!
We have a network of over 250 professional translators for a total of 35 language pairs. Thus we can translate your personal and business documents from and into all the official languages of the EU (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, etc.), as well as from and into all the Balkan languages (Romanian, Serbian, Croatian, Macedonian, Albanian, Greek and Turkish).
We also have experienced translators for most of the languages spoken in the European countries beyond the EU, for instance Russian, Ukrainian, Norwegian and so on. Moreover, we offer translation from and into languages used in various ends of the world for personal and business maters – Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hindi and so on.
We even have translators for some of the so-called exotic languages, and you simply have to ask us about the language you are interested in.
According to BDS (Bulgarian State Standards) ЕN 15038:2006 one standard translation page is equal to 1800 characters with spaces, which are calculated based on the completed translation.
Our translations are done by professionals. All our translators have signed a Confidentiality Statement, by which they undertake to guarantee the secrecy and the non-disclosure of the information contained in the translation documents. We are certified to offer translation services in compliance with the standards BDS ЕN 15038:2006 and ISO 9001:2008. Our work is fast and reliable; we maintain high quality level, always taking the specific instructions and requirements of our clients into consideration.
- We benefit and learn from our experience.
- Our translators are experienced linguists who are in command of the required terminology.
- Our editors are also professionals.
- The translation products we deliver to our clients are ready for printing.
- We preserve the level of quality even for express orders.
- We have the required capacity to tackle successfully large projects.
- We work with a wide range of file formats.
- We offer official and legalized translations.
- We provide you with the option to choose in what format to receive the completed translation.
We offer translation in several categories:
- Official translation — done by an certified translator, including verification of factual data; The translation is signed by the respective translator, in witness of its accuracy and bearing responsibility for its authenticity;
- Translation with editing for style — official translation with additional editing for style and language;
- Specialized translation — official translation with editing for style and additional editing for terminology by a consultant.
- Legalized translation — translation legalized in the Consular Relations Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Types of translation depending on turnaround time:
- Regular —2 business days for up to 5 pages;
- Fast —1 business day for up to 5 pages;
- Express — to be discussed, depending on the language pair and the amount of text.
In addition to written translations, we at Translation Agency arte.doc can also offer you interpreting during business conferences, business negotiations and any events that require interpreting on site.
We select our interpretors for these events according to your instructions and requirements. All our interpretors go through a two-step approval process. That is why we guarantee that the services of our intepretors will be professional and of high quality.
We have a policy in place to ensure the confidentiality of the information you provide to us before and after the event. Our managers and linguists sign a privacy statement for each project.
We offer the following types of interpreting:
- Online interpreting:
Interpreting online can be either simultaneous or consecutive. This depends on the technologies, used for the organization of the event.
Everything you need to know about consecutive interpreting, you can read in our article here.
- Simultaneous (technical equipment is required):
We can provide the required technical equipment for the simultaneous intrpreting.
Everything you need to know about simultaneous interpreting, you can read in our article here.
Everything you need to know about escorting interpreting, you can read in our article here.
- Interpreting for a Notary Public:
When booking an interpreter with us, we can book an appointment for you at a Notary Public's office.
Everything you need to know about interpreting for a Notary Public, you can read in our article here.
You can calculate and pay for legalization in our online calculator HERE.
For free consultation click HERE.
Legalization will make your document valid beyond the borders of Bulgaria.
According to the Hague Convention, Bulgarian documents must be authenticated by an Apostille. The Apostille is a special certification placed by the relevant institution, making the document officially recognized and legal. It contains information in ten fields, identifying the country which certified the document, the person who did so and their capacity, on which date and so on. Apostilles of Bulgarian documents are affixed by the Consular Relations Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Education and Science (depending on the type of document).
If the document to be legalized needs to be translated as well, this is done by a licensed translator in the respective language, who will affix their signature in witness of the accuracy of the translation. Translations are certified by the Consular Relations Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Some of the most frequently legalized documents are:
- Birth Certificate
- Family Status Certificate
- Notarized Declaration
- Divorce Decree
- Civil Marriage Certificate
- Criminal Record Certificate
- Power of Attorney
- It should have the required seals and certifications. You may read more information in our FAQ HERE;
- The document must be translated by a translation agency authorized by the Consular Relations Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- We certify the original document in the relevant Ministry — for instance, the Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Health etc., as required by the Consular Relations Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- We translate your document and print it out on our letterhead, in our capacity as an authorized agency, with a corporate seal and a signature of a licensed translator;
- We attach the translation to the certified document. We authenticate this set in the Consular Relations Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Our turnaround times are consistent with the processing time of the certifying institutions.
Our prices are consistent with the fees and the state revenue stamps of the certifying institutions.
Our technical resources allow us to maintain and work with a wide range of file formats. We can convert your files, graphics, tables, images and logos from one format to another and advise you on the choice of format depending on the purpose of the text.
HTML - htm, html, asp, asp.net, jsp, inc
Word 2000-2003 -
Word 2007-2010 -
Excell 2000-2003 - xls, xlt
Excell 2007-2010 - xlsx, xltx, xlsm
Powerpoint 2000-2003 -
Powerpoint 2007-2010 -
Adobe FrameMaker -
Adobe InDesign -
Adobe PageMaker -
CDT - CSV, CAT, TXT
OpenOffice - odp, ods, odt, sxw, sxc, sxi
Our experienced specialists and designers use various DTP software and tools to combine both text and graphics from the translated material into one cohesive whole and present them as digital files for print. They deliver the documents in print-ready form, with design and artistic layout of the images. In this manner each client can receive their translation in the end format they need.
In Translation and Legalization Agency arte.doc we can prepare your documents for print, even in non-Romance languages, in the following formats: Corel Draw, Adobe InDesign, AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Page Maker. In compliance with the needs and the requirements of the client we offer desktop publishing also through other specialized software
Jointly with our partners we offer a package service for desktop publishing and print in hard copy as well.
Save time and let us take care of the entire process – from the translation to the printing and delivery of your presentations, brochures, catalogues and other printed products.
Call us and we will give you the best quote!
You may also make use of our additional services:
- filling up forms;
You may see our prices here.
Ask in our offices for more information.
Our Agency has long-standing experience in the field of editing. Depending on the client’s requirements we offer options for both for partial and complete editing. Partial editing aims at making the information in the completed translation understandable and accessible, and the document read smoothly, while complete editing aims at achieving a product which is not inferior in quality to any other text published in the relevant field. It is guaranteed in both types of editing that the edited text has all the features of a quality translation.
Further to editors we also have proofreaders — professionals whose task is to make sure that each detail is verified and if needed, corrected prior to the delivery of the text.
Translation and Legalization Agency Arte.doc offers adaptation of software products and websites to the specifics of various languages and cultures, in order to tailor these products to the specific geographical regions and the needs of the respective users. As people across the world use diversified writing and metric systems, when entering new markets it is essential that the offered products should be customized to the local reality in the best possible manner. When these products are localized, the users can learn how to use them easily and quickly. This undoubtedly improves the users’ confidence and increases the number of clients using them.
The localization process includes translating the product into the desired language and its adaptation to the culture, the standards, the technical and other symbols, the measuring units, the digits, the calendar and the abbreviations which are characteristic of the locale, strictly taking into account the requirements and the needs of the relevant market, which the products are targeted for. Localization is used mainly at the translation of software products, web-based applications and websites.
Localization facilitates and accelerates the conquering of market shares and the expansion of activities on new markets, as the users deal with the products in their native language, with symbols, abbreviations, measurements units they are familiar with. They almost always would prefer an “understandable and trustworthy product”, which can be used in a familiar manner, to a product which is in a foreign language, with a different metric system and symbols and so on.
We offer localization services of exceptional quality, at competitive prices and with turnover times which surpass your expectations. Trusting the extensive experience of our specialists, you can be certain about each aspect of the implementation and be sure that the localization performed by us is another step of your successful business!