Join our Partners’ Network
If you want to expand your business, to increase your revenues and to attract additional clients through addition of new services to your portfolio, we offer you to join our partnership network. If you have an office(s) on the territory of the country and show interest in offering quality translation services at competitive prices provided by our agency, which is one of the leaders in the translation and interpreting business, our partnership proposal for will undoubtedly meet your expectations.
We offer you:
- Clearly defined and profitable contractual conditions, a discount for you off the prices announced on our site including VAT for translations and authentications (except fees and state revenue stamps);
- A wide range of translation services in diverse language combinations;
- Expert assistance and consultations in real time over the telephone and through other electronic means for communication;
- Assistance in order placement;
- Possibility to realize additional revenues to your main scope of business with zero investments;
- Advertising and popularization of your office(s) on our part.
Become a part of our team if:
- You are a professional translator with desire for development;
- You want to work with big international projects;
- You have experience in the translation of documents for the authorities and the institutions of the European Union;
- You satisfy the requirements of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for licensed translators.
What you should do:
- Fill out the online information form;
Methodology for selection of translators:
I stage – documents screening
After you have sent all the needed documents, they will be considered by the “Translators” Department. The minimum selection criteria are as follows:
- Diploma for completed higher education (total result not lower than Good (4);
- Documents guaranteeing language qualification – specializations, second higher education, international certificates, Diploma for completed secondary education from a foreign language secondary school with a result not lower than Very Good (4,50);
- Translation experience minimum one year or 500 translated pages.
After you have covered all the minimal requirements of stage I, within 14 working days we will send you a trial text for translation in the language combinations you indicated and in the topics you prefer.
III stage – evaluation of the trial translations
The translations will be evaluated by an internal committee, including a translator and an editor. Within 20 working days you will receive the evaluation of the Committee. With a positive evaluation we will offer you a Framework Contract for translation services for a trial period of 3 months and include you in our translators’ database.