If you are using the services of our Company — arte.doc, you don’t have to bring your documents in person. You can make an online order through our online calculator. You can read more about it in our article for how to make an online order for translation and/or legalization.
If you want to legalize your document by yourself, without using a translation agency, you must present the document in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs — Consular Relations Directorate in person.

For further questions, you can contact us on our online chat here or on our phone numer +359 893 45 76 98.

Latest from blog

Our clients about us


Facebook Page


Social and environmental policy

Our social policy is focused on supporting events and initiatives which provide various types of assistance to persons or groups in a disadvantaged or difficult position, and on promoting the career orientation and growth of young people.
logo1-rotarylogo2-dogslogo3-wheelslogo4-greenlogo5-hopelogo5-icantoo IIA-logo-new21

Read more