With us, your documents are translated by licensed translators. Their details and documents are on file in the Consular Relations Directorate to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. To be licensed, one must have the relevant certificates, number of academic hours in the respective language and an approval of the language qualification by the Consular Relations Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Licensed translators bear responsibility for the accuracy and the authenticity of their translation translations, before all the institutions.

For further questions, you can contact us on our online chat here or on our phone numer +359 893 45 76 98.

Latest from blog

Our clients about us


Facebook Page


Social and environmental policy

Our social policy is focused on supporting events and initiatives which provide various types of assistance to persons or groups in a disadvantaged or difficult position, and on promoting the career orientation and growth of young people.
logo1-rotarylogo2-dogslogo3-wheelslogo4-greenlogo5-hopelogo5-icantoo IIA-logo-new21

Read more